Flower Canvas Print from CanvasLifestyles.com (Above Photo)
Printing your photos and displaying them around your house or office can be quite satisfying. But printing your photos can be expensive by the time you add in the framing and matting.
Printing your photos on canvas can be beautiful, but canvas can also be expensive.
Printing options at Photography Portfolio sites like Zenfolio and Fine Art America can be a pricey, even for the photographer who owns the account.
I recently purchased a canvas print of one of my photos from canvasLifestyles.com through an Amazon Local deal. The specific deal was a $90 voucher for CanvasLifestyle.com for $35 and free shipping. I was a little skeptical about the deal. Was it too good to be true?
In this blog post, I will describe my experience using CanvasLifestylses.com to print my photo on canvas and tell you what I liked and disliked about the service.
I was able to order an 24 x 16 gallery canvas with the $90 voucher purchased through Amazon Local. The actual cost of the canvas without the voucher would have been $84. The canvas print arrived in one week and I was impressed with the quality. All in all, not a bad deal.
Here are my likes and dislikes about my experience with CanvasLifestyles.com.
- The Price. The purchase through Amazon Local was quite a good deal. CanvasLifestyles.com’s regular prices also seem a little cheaper than the prices I see on FineArtAmerica. They will also email you coupon codes (like 35% off for Father’s day) when you sign up for emails from them.
- Quality. I was impressed with the quality of the canvas print. They allow you to upload .jpg, .tif, .psd, .png, and gif files up to 30MB.
- Speed. My canvas print was ordered on a Sunday and it arrived by the following Saturday.
- Ease of Use. CanvasLifestyle’s website was fast and easy to use.
- Lack of Communication. Make sure you print out the confirmation page from the website. I never received an email confirming the order or when the order was shipped. I also checked my spam folder. You can visit the website to check the order status. But, clicking on the link for order tracking resulted in no information available.
- No Hardware. Make sure you have the hardware to hang your canvas when it arrives. The canvas doesn’t come with any hardware, not even the hangers on the back of the canvas.