The Super Control Panel on the Olympus OM-D and Pen line of Micro Four Thirds cameras is a quick way to change the most frequently used Olympus camera settings.
Olympus Super Control Panel
The Olympus Super Control Panel provides one touch access to ISO, white balance, metering, sequential shooting, self timer, auto/manual focus modes, and more. The Super Control Panel makes it much easier and faster to change settings on your Olympus Micro Four Thirds camera.
The super control panel is accessed by pressing the OK button on the back of the camera. For some reason, the Super Control Panel isn’t activated by default. In order to access the Super Control Panel, you will need to activate it via gear menu. Below are instructions and photos to help you activate the Super Control Panel on your OM-D or PEN camera.
- Press the Menu button on the back of the camera.
- Select the gear menu (two gears) by pressing the down arrow to scroll down and then the right arrow to select.
- Scroll down to selection D – Disp/ PC. Select it with the right arrow.
- Scroll down to selection C Control Settings. Select it with the right arrow. Make sure Live Control is not checked or the Super Control Panel will not display.
- The SCP display is selected by shooting mode. Select Live SCP for the each shooting mode you desire.