|Landscapes||Wildlife||Birds||Macro & Close Ups|
Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula Photography Trip
I’ve returned from a 7 day photography trip to Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula. The Kenai Peninsula is a beautiful photography destination for landscapes, birds, and wildlife. I took a photography tour with Backcountry Journeys instead of planning the trip myself. Was it worth is? I’ve posted a review of my trip to Kenai with Backcountry Journeys.
- ￼Capturing the Beauty of Florida’s Birds with the OM System OM-1
- Enjoy Your Photos More by Automatically Setting the Wallpaper on Your Mac, iPad and iPhone
- Improve the Productivity of Your Photo Processing in Lightroom and Photoshop with an Elgato Stream Deck￼
- How Much OM System / Olympus Gear Can You Fit in a Pelican Air 1535 Case?￼
- Should You Upgrade to the Olympus M.Zuiko 150-400mm f/4.5 Pro Lens for Bird and Wildlife Photography￼