|Landscapes||Wildlife||Birds||Macro & Close Ups|
Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula Photography Trip
I’ve returned from a 7 day photography trip to Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula. The Kenai Peninsula is a beautiful photography destination for landscapes, birds, and wildlife. I took a photography tour with Backcountry Journeys instead of planning the trip myself. Was it worth is? I’ve posted a review of my trip to Kenai with Backcountry Journeys.
- Exploring the Landscapes of Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks with the OM System OM-1 and its Specialized Features￼
- Up Close and Personal: Bird Photography at La Lomita Wildlife Ranch￼
- ￼A Comprehensive Review of Selling Photography Equipment through MPB
- OM System 90mm Macro Unboxing, First Impressions, and Limitations￼
- Capturing the Beauty of Birds at Fort De Soto: A Bird Photography Guide￼