One of the new features for photographers in iOS 6 is a built-in panorama mode in the Apple supplied camera app. The new panorama feature allows iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 owners to take up to 240 degree panoramic photos. The feature is not available in the iPhone 4 or earlier, or any iPad model.
- Select the Apple Camera App
- Click on Options
- Press Panorama.
- Once in Panorama mode, click on the camera icon, and smoothy move the camera from left to right keeping the arrow on the horizontal line.
- When you've finished press Done
- Then press Done again.
- You need to go to options and reselect Panorama mode after each shot. The camera defaults back to normal mode after every photo.
- Slow and steady. The slower you go the better the image seems to turn out.
- If you pan the entire 240 degrees, the recording will automatically finish.
Related Blog Posts
Top iPhone Apps for Travel Photographers